Monday 23 September 2013

Wonderful Weather

Here is a quick update with some photos of our weather unit!





It's the last week on Term 3, which means that we are 3/4 the way through the year! Wow!

This week I have been super busy-


  • doing Running Records on all my students (keeping the rest of the class purposefully busy whilst doing these time consuming but important tests is a challenge!)
  • starting Guided Math rotations - and LOVING it! 
  • lots of weather and season related arts and crafts and science! 
  • integrating Geography into my weather unit ready for next year when Australian teachers need to start assessing Geography
  • watching our class tadpoles grow!
  • and on the weekend I took my own little family to see the Tall Ships Wooden Boat Festival - replica sailing ships from the early explorers - amazing!

Hope everyone is having a great time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment