It's the last week on Term 3, which means that we are 3/4 the way through the year! Wow!
This week I have been super busy-
- doing Running Records on all my students (keeping the rest of the class purposefully busy whilst doing these time consuming but important tests is a challenge!)
- starting Guided Math rotations - and LOVING it!
- lots of weather and season related arts and crafts and science!
- integrating Geography into my weather unit ready for next year when Australian teachers need to start assessing Geography
- watching our class tadpoles grow!
- and on the weekend I took my own little family to see the Tall Ships Wooden Boat Festival - replica sailing ships from the early explorers - amazing!
Hope everyone is having a great time! x